Sunday, January 16, 2011

To be or not to be...

I struggle so much with getting back into RP that today I seriously considered to kill my sad Gera. Let her rest in peace and...but I could not do it. I love her too much. While i was still pondering about her situation, her role at DD...
Dunnagh appeared. He whisked Gera away and we talkd for a long time. About our characters and roleplay and what to do.
We decided to keep searching for a new place for us. For Dunn and Gera to become again what they were. Until then they will grab any chance to be together.
When he left i was filled with new hope. Gera went searching for rp sims and found a place called Canada. Urban modern setting, Police and Firefighters, lots of cars and men, women, children running around. I was just surprised about the slightly chaotic roleplay there. Mixing of ooc and ic despite the strict rules. But I will send my girl to check this out further.

3 comments:

  1. You know if you ever killed her I could never forgive you, right? It would kill a huge part of me. Park her for a bit while you visit as another avvie, but don't ever, ever, ever, speak of killing my Gera again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rrrrrr..... Ignore me at your peril, woman. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I wasn't ignoring you. When I read this I was very very touched and humbled. And also happy and relieved that she is still so important to Dunnagh. I couldn't answer to it straight away and then forgot to come back to it. Your words meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete