Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Better now

Where have they been hiding you? That was delicious!!!
That was surely the best RP I've had here...and I thank you for it!


Isn't SL wonderful. Just after I had posted here, I went inworld to the DD. Went to the church, not looking on the map and found myself in front of a fairly new player.
We started to rp and it was just awesome. He was witty, descriptive, just basically a very very good roleplayer and after we had finished the scene, he IMed me ooc and said the sentence above.

Now I feel so much better. Maybe my roleplay isn't that bad after all. So I get up, dust myself off , take a deep breath and get back into the game.

2 comments:

  1. delicious alone tells me you met tag. hes gotten better over time cause he took the rp classes. Use to have a hard time separating ooc and ic. hhaa I don't mess with him much >.< he's too corny but he is creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yep, you're right. It was him. I never played with him before so I didn't know that he used to mix ooc/ic.

    ReplyDelete